· Work closely with our experienced Service team to respond to client’s requests promptly and within set SLA response times.
· Providing the very best service levels to our clients at all times.
· Carry out repairs to the reported device, provide support and regular scheduled
· preventative maintenance calls on equipment
· Keeping up to date with all manufacturer service bulletins
· Responsibility for stock
· Time management and being able to work in a fast-paced environment is essential.
· Covering the Northwest.
Key Skills & Experience:
Electrical Engineering: 1 year (preferred)
· Candidates must have previous experience as a field-based engineer – Minimum 2 years.
· Experience on Konica Minolta, Develop, Kyocera devices preferred – desktop to production.
· You must be enthusiastic, polite, mechanically and IT literate, organised, and have excellent customer communication skills.
· Problem-solving and identifying faults on mechanical equipment in addition to IT issues, is an essential skill for this role.
· You must be able to work as part of a successful team